How to install Facebook Messenger Lite App on iPhone (iOS)
A brand new “Lite” version of Facebook that brings a scaled-back but considerably faster experience while using the app on slower networks. In addition, all of Facebook Messenger users Android are becoming improved and new features for sharing their own location.
Facebook notes the new Lite program is “is significantly less than 1MB so it is quick to install and quick to load. It comprises Facebook’s core experiences such as News Feed, status updates, photographs, notifications and more.”
Unfortunately, Facebook Messenger Lite is not ready on iOS yet, so we only provide a basic guide to install an .IPA file on your iOS devices, just to be ready after the official release.
The best way to install .ipa file on iPhone?
When you’ll get the .ipa file then there are two means from you could install the .ipa file to your iPhone device.
Initial method: — Suppose when you have the .ipa file on your own system (Mac desktop/laptop). Please make certain that your iPhone device is linked to the iTunes of that system. You can now see the file in the system. As you can see from the below image.
Currently, please start this .ipa record with iTunes as described in the below picture.
When you’ll click the Open with iTunes then it’s possible to get the .ipa file in Apps part of iTunes. Since you can see in the below picture.
It is possible to click on the setup and will complete the process by clicking the button.
Today you can assess your iPhone device that’s connected to iTunes, the program is currently downloading. After the successful download, you can use the application. Since you can see from the below images (in sequence).
NOTE — Suppose if you do not have Mac system then you will need to install the iTunes application for Windows. Following that, you will need to connect the iPhone device to iTunes and can follow the exact same procedure.
Second Method: Suppose you don’t want to follow the above process or you do not wish to put in iTunes program to your Windows system then it is possible to follow this approach to put in the .ipa file to your iPhone device.
Please click on the following link — https://www.diawi.com/ and then you will be redirected to the page “Development & In-house Apps Wireless Setup”.
Here you will find the Add file button and you need to upload the .ipa file. Following the effective uploading the file, when you will click the Send button then you’ll see the URL is generated with QR Code. Since you can see in the below picture.
Today it is possible to browse this URL on your iPhone’s Safari browser or may utilize this QR code together with your iPhone device.
When you will browse the created URL then you can immediately install the app on your iPhone device. Because you can see from the below pictures (in sequence order).
After the successful installation, you can use the program.
Note: If you’re using iTunes 12.7.0 or over then utilize Solution 2 else use Option 1. Option 1 cannot be utilized with iTunes 12.7.0 or above since Apps segment has been removed from iTunes from Apple
You can install IPA file using iTunes 12.x onto device using below steps :
- Drag-and-drop IPA record into ‘Apps’ tab of iTunes BEFORE you connect the device.
- Join your device
- Select ‘Programs’ tab
- Search program that you would like to install
- This will change to ‘Can Install’
- Click on ‘Apply’ button in the corner. This may initiate the process of program installation. It is possible to see the status on top of iTunes in addition to program on the device.
- You’re able to enable new programs to put in automatically by enabling checkmark present at the bottom.
Option 2: Using iTunes 12.7 and over
You are able to utilize diawi for this intention.
Open https://www.diawi.com/ in desktop/system browser
Drag-and-drop IPA file in vacant window. Make sure that last test mark are unselected (recommended due to security issue)
When the upload is completed then press Send button
This may bring in a hyperlink and QR code as well. (You can discuss the connection and QR code together with Client)
Open Safari browser in iPhone device and enter this connection (Note that connection is currently case-sensitive) OR You can scan the QR utilizing Bakodo iOS program
Once link is loaded you can view program details
Now select ‘Install program’
This may prompt an alert asking consent for setup. Press on Install.
Now you are able to see the app setup begins on screen.
Step# 1 — Using iTunes.
- iTunes too provides a functionality to directly install iPad apps on your device. Perform these steps to install IPA apps on iTunes —
- Connect your Phone to pc and start iTunes.
- Drag the program’s .ipa file into iTunes library.
- Click Sync and finished, that’s it. If the program was previously backed up in precisely the same device, it would be set up with no fuss.
Step# 2 — iFunbox
- Set up IPA via iFunbox
- IFunbox is still another simple method to install IPA files/apps on your iPhone. Perform the following steps to set up Apps on your iPad/iPhone via iFunBox —
- Download and install iFunBox out of i-funbox. Com if installed.
- Launch iFunbox and join your iPhone/iPad/iPod.
- Now navigate to the File Browser tab shown in the figure and then select “User Programs” (Highlighted in exactly the identical figure).
- Click “Install App” button, select the iPad or even apex file of the app which you want to install and click on Open!
- Yo! The app will be set up successfully.
Step #3 Online Method: Diawi
- Diawi is an instrument for iOS developers to set up Development and Ad hoc iOS applications or install them directly to the device.
- Open Diawi.com.
- 1. Upload the application and its provisioning profile.
- Send the URL to your own instincts, customers, friends or even use it yourself. (Either by Mail, WhatsApp etc)
- Open the link in Safari on the iOS device and click install.
Step# 4 — iTools
- As we have mentioned previously that iTools is probably the best alternative to iTunes, and the tutorial to install apps on iPhone is quite similar to the one we employed for backing-up /infusion IPA files of iPhone/iPod programs.
- Connect your telephone to pc and start iTools, You can download iTools in the following links —
- After linking your telephone & launch iTools go into the “Programs” tab on the left-hand side.
- Now, click on the “Install” button.
- Select the IPA file which you need to set up, and then click Open.
That’s it your app will be installed successfully!
Therefore, these are a Few of the methods which I used to deploy/install IPA programs on my own iPhone/ iPod.If you encounter any problems or know of another such method feel free to comment